One Empire Pass Deer Valley
One Empire Pass in Deer Valley® is the newest development to be built in Empire Pass. East West Partners are the same visionaries who began Empire Pass in 2004 and built homes in Shooting Star, Larkspur, Arrowleaf, and Flagstaff communities, and are now creating the next generation of inspiring Deer Valley® Resort living, with One Empire Pass.
One Empire Pass will not be a typical Park City resort hotel. One Empire Pass will be a small intimate building with each condo having private elevator access to their own residence. The 27 Empire Pass homes will have 10 feet high floor to ceiling window walls all designed around the breath-taking views of Deer Valley’s slopes, as well as Park City down valley views of Old Town. Residences at One Empire Pass will range from 1850 square feet to 3200 square feet with all bedrooms being “en suites.” The open air balconies will provide ample room for outdoor entertaining and the gourmet kitchens will make the fussiest chef proud.
One Empire Pass in Deer Valley® is a direct ski-in/out condo community just steps from the Silver Strike Lift. Some of the onsite amenities will feature:
- A ski and bike lounge featuring private lockers, and ski valet
- A breakfast/snack bar and après ski lounge to enjoy before and after skiing.
- An expansive fitness center, relaxing sun deck, and an outdoor spa deck with infinity spa and fire pits with panoramic views of the mountains.
- A kids’ playroom, teen/tween game room, and state-of-the-art sport simulator room.
- There will also be a live in Resident Manager onsite to welcome you home and give you all the concierge services that will let you enjoy Deer Valley® Resort to its fullest.
- Pricing for One Empire Pass 3 bedroom homes will range from $2.5M - $3M.
- Pricing for One Empire Pass 4 Bedroom homes will range from $3.5M - $4.0+M.
Contact us today for up to date information, and to find out more about making a reservation for One Empire Pass in Deer Valley®.