The new owner of the Talisker Club, Storied Development, will be adding 14 Luxury Residences to the existing Tower Club building in Empire Pass. Owners will enjoy perfect ski in/out access to the Silver Buck ski run at Deer Valley Resort, as well as all the onsite amenities to the Tower Club, restaurant/lounge with gourmet dining, robust fitness center activities, and the onsite spa services.
There will be only 14 residences with the convenience of single level living, floor to ceiling glass, and adjoining outdoor decks to take in the views. There will be two 2 bedroom residences of approximately 1,900 square feet, four 3 bedroom residences from 2,100-2,500 sq. ft., as well as eight 4 bedroom residences with 3,100-4,100 sq. ft.
Below is a summary of the highlights of the Tower Residences located in Empire Pass:
- One of a kind building attached to the Iconic Talisker Tower Club in Deer Valley's Empire Pass
- Private Dining with world class food, Member Lounge, Full Service Spa, State of the Art Gym facilities, Pool, Hot Tubs, Kids Clubhouse and Ski Valet Service
- Only 14 Residences with ski in / ski out access via Deer Valley's Silver Buck run and the Silver Strike chair lift
- Generous 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom Floorplans designed to entertain Family & Friends
- Unobstructed long range views on most residences towards Park City, the Uinta Mountains, and Deer Valley’s Bald Mountain
- Pricing and unit specific reservations within the next 30-45 days.
We have preliminary floor plans and a schematic of the building that we can share with you. You can reserve priority positions by filling out a Registration of Interest and depositing $20,000 with Metro National Title. Priority is determined based off receipt of deposit. The deposit is fully refundable if you decide to not move forward with a unit specific reservation.
Contact us if we can answer questions, and share our thoughts and opinions on some of the premier residences that will be available.